Advance Parole Form I-512

An I-512 form is an immigration document issued only to people without permanent residency.  It allows certain people, who do not have a valid immigrant visa, to re-enter the United States after traveling abroad.  However, advance parole must be granted before the applicant leaves the United States, or any residency application will generally be denied.  This generally applies to immigrants who are awaiting a pending adjustment of status, or who were granted refugee or asylum status in the United States.

For more information about I-512 Advance Parole Forms, please contact us at 646-395-7997 to schedule an appointment.