Application For Civil Surgeon Designation

Depending on the immigration benefit sought, an applicant may be required to undergo a medical examination. Immigration medical examinations conducted inside the United States must be performed by a civil surgeon who has been designated by USCIS. A physician interested in obtaining civil surgeon designation may apply to do so, though a certain blanket category of military physicians applied by the Department of Defense need not apply to be considered civil surgeons.

To see if you qualify for civil surgeon designations, please contact us at 646-395-7997 to make an appointment.