EB-1(b) (Outstanding Professors/Researchers)

An EB-1(b) visa is available to foreign “priority workers” who are “outstanding professors or researchers” that allows them to remain permanently in the United States.  This applies to individuals who are recognized internationally for their outstanding academic achievements in a particular field.  These individuals must have at least three years’ experience in teaching or research in their academic field, and enter the United States on a tenure track at a university or other institution of higher learning.

To see if you qualify for this visa, please contact us at 646-395-7997 to make an appointment.