F-1 (Student Visas)

The F-1 Visa (Academic Student) allows you to enter the United States as a full-time student at an accredited college, university, seminary, conservatory, academic high school, elementary school, or other academic institution or in a language training program. You must be enrolled in a program or course of study that culminates in a degree, diploma, or certificate and your school must be authorized by the U.S. government to accept international students.  To qualify for an F-1 student visa an individual must:

  1. Be enrolled in an “academic” educational program, a language training program, or a vocational program.
  2. Your school must be approved by the Student and Exchange Visitors Program, Immigration & Customs Enforcement
  3. You must be enrolled as a full-time student at the institution
  4. You must be proficient in English or be enrolled in courses leading to English proficiency
  5. You must have sufficient funds available for self-support during the entire proposed course of study
  6. You must maintain a residence abroad which you have no intention of giving up.

To see if you qualify for this visa, please contact us at 646-395-7997 to schedule an appointment.