H-1B (Specialty Worker)

H-1B visas are available to people who wish to perform services in a specialty occupation, which requires theoretical and practical application of highly specialized knowledge in certain fields.  These occupations generally require the attainment of a bachelor’s degree or higher in a specific specialty, or its equivalent, as a baseline demonstration of specialty.


If you have any questions about H-1B visas or believe you qualify for one, please contact us at 646-395-7997 to make an appointment.