Cockburn Law P.C. Advocates for Employees, Workers and Benefit Plans
CLPC represents employees with claims against their employer for discrimination, sexual harassment, or other improper treatment in violation of labor laws. CLPC represents workers not being paid their tips, commissions or minimum, prevailing, and overtime wages.
Do you think you were wrongfully terminated or fired due to harassment for an EEOC cause of action?
CLPC will review severance and other employment agreements for executives, managers and professionals. We arbitrate and litigate breach of non-compete or confidentiality clauses in employment contracts.
CLPC employee benefits attorney represents retirees seeking retirement and pension benefits under ERISA.
- Wrongful Termination
- State Labor Law Violations
- Sexual Harassment or Hostile Work Environment
- Breach of Employment Agreements
- Negotiating or Reviewing Employment Contracts
- Severance Agreements
- Arbitration of Employment Agreements
- Family Medical Leave Act
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Unpaid Overtime or Wages
- Pension and ERISA
- Labor Unions
- Employee Benefits Plans
- Restaurant Tip Credit and Overtime
- NLRA Worker’s Rights
- Arrests and Convictions Employment Discrimination
We design solutions that work for you.