United States Non-immigrant Benefits Categories

E-1 (Treaty Trader & Treaty Investor)

F-1 (Student Visas)

H-1B (Specialty Worker)

J-1 Waiver (Exchange Program Participants)

J-1 Advisory Opinion

L-1 (Intra-company Transferees)

O-1 (Outstanding Researcher)

R-1 (Religious Workers)

Change/Extension of Non-immigrant Status

Third Country Visa

CW-1 (Transitional Worker)

Application For Civil Surgeon Designation

Offshore Asset Protection (Caribbean)

IBC (International Business Corporation)

Quickly establish offshore trusts and investments in exotic locations

Invest in a managed real estate caribbean resort & get rental income or a free place to stay!

Fast Second or Third Passport

Canada: Canadian Immigration (Toronto or Ontario or Montreal or Quebec)

Permanent Resident Card

Skilled Worker Program

Investment Visa or Investor or Entrepreneur Programs

Quebec Business Assistance

U.S. Employment-based Immigration Categories

NIW (National Interest Waiver)

EB-1(a) (Alien of Extraordinary Ability)

EB-1(b) (Outstanding Professors/Researchers)

EB-1(c) (Multinational Manager or Executive)

PERM Labor Certification

EB-2 Based on PERM (Advanced Degree/Exceptional Ability)

EB-3 Based on PERM (Professionals, skilled workers and other workers)

EB-4 (Special Immigrant & Religious Workers)

EB-5 (Investor Visa)

Foreign Nurses Immigration

PERM for University and College Teachers

Adjustment of Status

Concurrent Filing of I-140 & I-485 (Alien Worker or Adjust Status)

Consular Processing

Advance Parole

Travel Documents

Work Permit

Reentry Permit

Green Card (Permanent Residence)

Family-based Immigration

I-130 Petition (Alien Relative)



K Visa (Fiance/Fiancee/Spouse of U.S. Citizen)


Consular Processing

Adjustment of Status

Advance Parole Form I-512

I-131 for Travel Documents

I-765 Work Permit and Employment Authorization

Reentry Permit

I-751 Waiver (Remove Conditions on Residence)

Same sex couples

I-601A Provisional Waivers

Permanent Residence or Permanent Resident Card or Green Card

Deportation Defense

I will help you avoid deportation, and become a permanent resident (an immigrant visas and/or a Green Card) of the United States.