K Visa (Fiance or Fiancee of U.S. Citizen)

U.S. citizens who wish to bring a foreign national fiancée living abroad to the United States to marry may petition for a Fiancée visa, by showing that they intend to marry within 90 days, that both are legally free to marry, and that both parties have met in person within two years prior to the filing of the petition.  Once you and your fiancée have married, they may apply for permanent residence, and remain in the United States while their application is pending.

For more information about K Visas, please contact us at 646-395-7997 to schedule an appointment.