PERM for University and College Teachers

Employer-sponsored labor certifications are available to teaching positions at qualified educational institutions.  These cases are granted special handling, which removes many of the restrictive elements present for other PERM applications, so as to make the process easier for applicants holding these kinds of positions.

To see if you qualify for this visa, please contact us at 646-395-7997 to make an appointment.