Same sex couples

U.S. citizens or lawful permanent residents with a same-sex spouse or fiancée who is a foreign national may petition to sponsor their spouse for entry into the United States in much the same way that opposite-sex partners can.  For more information, see our pages on Marriage and K Visas.

Please contact us at 646-395-7997 to schedule an appointment for more information regarding immigration issues for same sex couples.