Work Permit

U.S. employers must check to make sure all employees, regardless of citizenship or national origin, are allowed to work in the United States.  Work Permits and Employment Authorization Documents are ways to prove you are allowed to work in the United States for a certain period of time.  Employment Authorization Documents are not necessary for lawful permanent residents with green cards, but are required for any noncitizen and non-permanent resident workers in the United States.

For more information about Work Permits and Employment Authorization Documents, please contact us at 646-395-7997 to schedule an appointment.